We're currently hiring for a store associate to join our team in Milton, Ga. This role not a fit, but still interested in working with us? Send a note to email@example.com, we'd love to keep you in mind as we grow.
Stevie Collective Interiors is seeking a part-time (15-18 hours a week) sales representative for our Milton store.
- Provide helpful and knowledgable sales assistance to customers
- Process all point-of-sale transactions such as sales, returns, exchanges and gift cards
- Support daily operational needs, including inventory and styling
- Process e-commerce orders and returns
- Participate and assist in in-store events
- Coordinate design meetings between customers and Stevie Interiors team
- Work closely with leadership team to provide feedback on store trends
- Exception communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoys team setting
- Strong background in customer service
- Interest in home decor and interior design required
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to work with designers and vendors
- Knowledge and experience of POS systems and excel
- Ability to lift large items, up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays and have flexibility with scheduling
- Must live in Greater Atlanta Area
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.